Why choose our highly regarded professional services?
Are you looking for excellence, superior sound knowledge and a rewarding turnaround?
Working with like minded professionals, we have the engineers and testing facilities to meet your requirements . We ensure our team of engineers and geotechnicians work with you from the initial concept designs right through to the construction phase. Sanko Excavation Environmental and Civil Services Pty Ltd always aim to minimise the risks and costs associated with the geotechnical and environmental components of any project. By Minimising overheads, we are able to pass the savings on to our clients while still providing a reliable, top quality service. Sanko have a dedicated project manager for each project, who is directly responsible for deliverables on that project so as to ensure that all critical path deadlines are met.
Our team provides exceptional and outstanding quality geotechnical and environmental engineering consultancy support services to the construction, mining and civil infrastructure industries since 2004 and have developed a strong clientelle base. We are fully insured and professionally qualified and adhere to all required WH&S and EPA legislation, RMS (RTA) and Austroads guidelines meeting Australian Standards. All testing facilities are strictly NATA accredited and work cover compliant.
With extensive experience, knowledge and access to specialised testing services and laboratories, we offer the following professional geotechnical and environmental investigation and design services;
- Geotechnical site investigations to AS1726
- Site Classification to AS2870 for single house lots to large scale subdivisions
- Earth retaining structures design to AS4678
- Pile system investigation and design to AS2159
- Onsite Effluent Disposal investigation to AS1547
- Wind Classification to AS1684
- Earthquake Subsoil Classification
- Earthworks guidelines and specifications
- Acid Sulfate Soil Investigations and Remediation Plans
- Pavement Investigation and Design to AUSTROADS, council and RMS Specifications
- Footing design, construction and certification including piling supervision
- Contamination Investigations, as per EPA guidelines
- Stage 1 and 2 Environmental Assessments
- Baseline Environmental Site Assessments
- Bridge abutment investigations
- Waste Management
- Environmental Planning and Management
- Large / Small scale Project Management and Civil Constructions
- Urban Capability Assessments
- Mine rehabilitation
- Environmental hazards
- Agriculture Testing